Stuff We Like Right Now
From David Coulthard trying to catch a golf ball whilst doing 178mph in a Mercedes-Benz SLS to the latest release in the beautiful Aston Martin range, we've put together a number of video clips for you to enjoy.
We'll be adding to this library regularly so be sure to come back and enjoy more funny and informative snippets of motor related footage.
- Father to My Child (Fatherhood Remix)
- In answer to the "Motherhood" Fiat look to keep the sexes equally balanced by having the dad rap about his woes of driving the kids around to get them to sleep. We've all been there....right?
- Top Gear 2013 - Starts Sunday 27th January
- Britains most successful TV Show of all time returns for a 19th Season. Another round of mayhem and fun as Clarkson, Hammond and May take various cars through their paces and have plenty of laughs along the way. Check out the trailer for the new series of Top Gear below.
- If you have been living under a rock you won't have seen this video produced by car makers Fiat. 2.6 million hits on YouTube and counting people seem to enjoy this middle class mum rapping about Motherhood and all that goes with it. Tongue firmly in cheek, it's made this little car a little more.......well.....cool. Watch and enjoy.
- The Catch
- Retired Formula 1 driver, David Coulthard, combines his two greatest passions, fast cars and golf. Aiming to catch a Golf Ball driven off a tee by Professional Golfer Jake Shepherd, in a Mercedes-SLS whilst doing 178mph. Does he do it?
- New Aston Martin AM310
- The new Super Grand Tourer from Aston Martin is nothing short of breathtaking. Somehow, the designers and Engineers at Aston Martin seem to know how to take utter perfection......and improve it.